1. Taylor Organic Towel by Pottery Barn
Soak up the seawater -- or cushion your noggin -- with this towel made from organic cotton. It comes in four bright, delicious colors.
2. The Comfy Chair by Oh Yeah Comfy
Made with wood from sustainably harvested Brazilian jatoba trees, this beach lounger offers the ultimate lazy-day essentials: a cupholder and a high back for that seaside snooze.
3. Classic Panama Hat by San Francisco Hat Company
Crafted from the sustainably harvested carludovica tree, this summertime chapeau will shade your face from the sun while keeping you cool.
4. Heavenly Bamboo Pool Lounge Towel by Nandina
This thirsty, soft-as-silk towel is big enough to double as a beach blanket. Made from bamboo and organic cotton, it's a feel-good luxury.
5. Cushee Sandals by Simple
Recycled rubber and hemp and a water-based adhesive make these comfy sandals both eco- and vegan-friendly.
6. Sand Play Set by Green Toys
You and the other kids will enjoy building sand castles (the original green homes) with these classic beach toys made from reused plastic milk containers.
7. Masa Sunglasses by Amy Sacks
"Shades of green" gets new meaning with these elegant and sturdy specs. The arms are crafted entirely of bamboo.
8. Classic Woody Banded Halter Top and Two-Ring Hipster by Aaron Chang
Recycled plastic goes chic with this affordable bikini. Each recycled polyester/spandex piece is reversible, giving you four suits in one.
9. Recycled Plastic Market Bag by Gaiam
This bag can stand up to a rogue wave. Partial proceeds from your purchase go to the community of disabled and impoverished Indian women who made this tote. gaiam.com
10. Spring Has Sprung Water Bottle by SIGG
The message in this reusable aluminum bottle? Style and ecofriendliness go hand in hand.