1. 1 Greek-yogurt parfait with papaya and berries (pictured): 164 calories. Sweetened with honey, this makes for a tasty snack or dessert. Get the Recipe.
2. 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt and a generous 1/4 cup of blueberries: 100 calories
3. 2 dates rolled in 2 tablespoons of coconut: 200 calories.
4. 1/2 medium pear, sliced, topped with 2/3 ounce fresh goat cheese: 104 calories
5. 1 serving vegetable salsa (pictured): 51 calories. This mix of squash, eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes is best paired with toasted whole-wheat bread or sliced, baked tofu. Get the Recipe.
6. 5 endive leaves spread with 1/4 cup olive tapenade: 100 calories.
7. 1/2 cup sugar snap peas dipped in 1/3 cup hummus: 180 calories. Try making your own hummus with lemon juice, sesame seeds, and garlic for extra flavor. Get the Recipe.
8. 1 cup raw veggies and 1/4 cup bean spread: 140 calories.
9. 2/3 cup homemade granola (pictured): 194 calories. Our fiber- and omega-3-rich version has less fat and cholesterol than store-bought brands. Start with the basics, and experiment with adding fruit and nuts. Get the Recipe.
10. 4 kelp (seaweed) crackers: 25 calories.
11. 1 handful black-bean chips with salsa: 180 calories.
12. 1/2 ounce mini whole-grain pretzel sticks -- approximately 11 sticks -- with 1 teaspoon peanut butter: 95 calories.
13. 1 serving of spiced walnuts (pictured): 195 calories. Cayenne pepper gives these slightly sweet walnuts a piquant kick. Get the Recipe.
14. 1 handful raw nuts and/or seeds: 170 calories.
15. 1 energy bar based on whole foods like nuts, seeds, and dried fruits: 210 calories.
16. 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds, lightly salted: 169 calories.
17. 12 ounces cranberry-grapefruit sparkler (pictured): 108 calories. Quell a soda craving with this fruity, fizzy homemade beverage. Get the Recipe.
18. 6 ounces vegetable juice: 180 calories.
19. 1 cup coconut chai tea with soy milk: 120 calories.
20. 1 cup homemade hot cocoa made with 3 tablespoons of high-quality cocoa powder, 7 ounces of almond milk, and 1 tablespoon of honey: 130 calories.
21. 1/2 ounce dark chocolate with 4 slivered almonds (pictured): 96 calories.
22. 1 apple-cinnamon muffin made with whole-grain flour and blackstrap molasses: 170 calories.
23. 1 double-dark-chocolate-and-ginger biscotti: 84 calories. The sweet spiciness of the crystallized ginger in these cookies complements the richness of the antioxidant-filled dark chocolate. Get the Recipe.
24. 1 piece walnut shortbread: 173 calories. Our version of this traditional dessert uses a combination of regular and whole-wheat flour, and is high in omega-3s. Get the Recipe.
25. 1 mushroom stuffed with hazelnut-and-turkey sausage (pictured): 107 calories. Serve these at your next get-together and pop one (or two!) to keep hunger under control. Get the Recipe.
26. 4 carrot-and-onion patties: 120 calories. Using nonfat yogurt in place of sour cream all but eliminates the fat in these bite-size munchies. Get the Recipe.
27. 1 serving of roasted red saffron peppers: 81 calories. This dish makes a flavorful antipast plate, and will fill you up so you don't overeat at dinner. Get the Recipe.
28. 1 prosciutto-wrapped fig sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar: 101 calories. Set out a tray of these treats when you have company, or on a long afternoon at the office. Get the Recipe.