Refresh your routine (and get more beauty for your buck) with these eco-friendly multitaskers. Using pure ingredients and scant preservatives, you'll have a glow to feel good about.
Go Au Naturel
- Apple&Bee Compact Cosmetic Bag is made with 100 percent certified-organic cotton and nontoxic plant dye, and has a biodegradable waterproof coating. (appleandbeeusa.com)
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip And Cheek Stain (In Forever Pink) is all natural, nondrying, and fortified with avocado butter. (shop.janeiredale.com)
- Josie Maran Argan Beautiful Eyes Palette has recyclable packaging, is nontoxic, paraben- and fragrance-free, and takes you from day to night. (sephora.com)
- Advanced Beauty Tools Brushes are made with NuFibre bristles, which are man- (not animal-) made. (Face Brushes Set of 4, advancedbeautytools.com)
- Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment uses sustainably gathered Anogeissus tree bark to rebuild skin's structure. (origins.com)
- L'Occitane Olive Tree Organic Toning Face Mist perks up skin, sets makeup, and tones with mint essential water and organic olive-tree leaf extract. (usa.loccitane.com)
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara is free of parabens and phthalates, and replenishes moisture in dry lashes. (sephora.com)
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer is a face cream, foundation, and sunscreen all in one with SPF 15 protection. It comes in 100 percent recyclable packaging. (physiciansformula.com for stores)
Some proceeds from the purchase of Apple&Bee products go to The Bee Foundation, a nonprofit organization founded by the carbon-neutral company to raise money and awareness for Colony Collapse Disorder, which has devastated honeybee populations worldwide.