Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
Craving something crunchy? These spicy roasted chickpeas will give you healthy satisfaction without too much salt or saturated fat.
Whole Living, January/February 2011
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss chickpeas with oil and
spices until evenly coated.
Spread on a rimmed baking
sheet. Roast, shaking pan
occasionally, until chickpeas
are golden and crunchy,
about 30 minutes. Let cool
completely. Store in an airtight
container up to 2 weeks.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.