Ricotta with Ground Espresso
For dessert, low-fat ricotta sweetened with honey is surprisingly rich and decadent, and it won't leave you feeling uncomfortably full.
Martha Stewart's Quick Cook
- One 15-ounce container part-skim ricotta
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup strong espresso, chilled
- 1 tablespoon espresso beans, ground
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the ricotta and honey until light and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly among 4 dessert dishes, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of espresso into each dish, and sprinkle the ground espresso beans on top.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.