Grilled Shrimp with Peppers, Tomatoes, and Chimichurri
The herbs in this recipe's tangy chimichurri sauce -- mint, basil, and parsley -- add piquancy to the shrimp and tie the meal together.
Whole Living, July/August 2010
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds large shrimp, peeled, tail left on if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe (http://www.wholeliving.com/130543/chimichurri-sauce-recipe)
- Grilled Peppers and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe (http://www.wholeliving.com/130544/grilled-peppers-and-cherry-tomatoes-recipe)
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Heat grill to high.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Thread onto skewers. Grill over high heat, turning once, until curled and opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Brush and serve with chimichurri and grilled peppers and tomatoes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.