Green Tea with Lemon and Pomegranate
Pomegranate seeds, rich in plant compounds, enhance the already potent antioxidant activity in a
hot cup of green tea with lemon and honey.
Whole Living, December 2010
- 2 teaspoons green tea (or 2 tea bags)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 thin slices smashed ginger
- 1 to 2 lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup lightly crushed pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Cover green tea with boiling water, ginger, lemon wedges, pomegranate seeds, and honey. Let tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes and remove.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.