Golden raisins, parsley leaves, and ruby-red pomegranate seeds add color to this fiber-rich bulgur salad.
Whole Living, December 2010
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine bulgur and salt. Top with boiling water and cover bowl with a plate until water is absorbed, 30 minutes.
- Toss with scallions, parsley, mint, raisins, pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, and olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.