Give this favorite a big nutrient boost by choosing the right ingredients.
Body+Soul, November 2009
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Yield Makes 1
- 2 slices whole-grain bread, lightly toasted if desired
- 2 tablespoons Romesco Sauce (http://www.wholeliving.com/130675/romesco-sauce)
- 3 ounces roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 2 small leaves romaine lettuce
- Small handful arugula leaves
- Small handful broccoli sprouts
- Spread each slice of bread with a tablespoon of the sauce. On one slice, layer the turkey, and then the lettuce, arugula, and sprouts. Top with other slice of bread, cut in half, and serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.