Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Small and mighty, these baby cabbages cleanse the body and may help prevent cancer.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 containers (10 ounces each) brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, halved lengthwise through core
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup medium-spicy kimchi with juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet toss the Brussels sprouts with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until Brussels sprouts are brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the kimchi to the Brussels sprouts and combine, then cook until the kimchi is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.