Lemon Cream with Blackberries
You can make the lemon cream in advance, cover it, and keep it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Body+Soul, June 2006
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 package (12 ounces) silken tofu, firm or extra-firm, drained
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Combine 2 1/2 teaspoons of the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, and tofu in a blender.
- Puree ingredients until smooth, scraping down sides of blender with rubber spatula as necessary.
- Divide lemon cream evenly among four bowls or serving glasses. Garnish each portion with blackberries and reserved lemon zest. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.