Grilled Arctic Char
This protein-packed grilled fish is delicious on its own or with a Spring Wheat Berry Salad.
The Martha Stewart Show, March 2010
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) arctic char fillets, skin-on
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Maldon sea salt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Using a sharp knife, make two vertical slices through the skin of fish fillets, taking care not to cut the flesh; season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place fillets on grill, skin-side down, and grill until skin is crisp and fish is almost cooked through, about 3 minutes. Carefully turn fish and continue grilling until cooked through, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle fish with Maldon sea salt and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.