Wilted Mustard Greens
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound mustard greens, washed, rinsed, trimmed, and stems removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small pan over low heat, combine the oil and garlic and cook until the garlic turns brown and crisp. Do not overcook.
- Add the mustard greens and cook until wilted and tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.