Sparkling Fruit Coolers
These fruit coolers are essentially a grown-up (and far healthier) version of the sticky, sweet fruit slushes of childhood. There are so many juices and nectars available; experiment with different combinations.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemonade, sweetened to taste
- 1 1/2 cups fresh limeade, sweetened to taste
- 1 1/2 cups fruit juice, such as cranberry, orange, apricot, or peach nectar
- 1 quart sparkling water
- 4 lime slices
- Freeze the lemonade, limeade, and juice in 3 or 4 ice cube trays.
- Fill each of 4 tall glasses to the top with an assortment of ice cubes and add sparkling water to fill. Garnish with limes and serve with iced tea spoons.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.