Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper Coulis (http://www.wholeliving.com/131217/red-pepper-coulis)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk the coulis, vinegar, and salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Slowly add the oil, whisking vigorously, until the vinaigrette is emulsified. This will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.