Cold Tofu Salad with Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce
This salad is elegant, pure, and deceptively simple to prepare.
- 2 cups cracked ice
- 1/2 pound firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 scallions, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce (http://www.wholeliving.com/131277/soy-ginger-dipping-sauce)
- 1 cherry tomato, cut into 4 wedges for garnish
- Fill 4 small salad bowls with cracked ice. Arrange the tofu on top of the ice, and top with some scallions and sesame seeds. Drizzle with the dipping sauce, garnish with the tomato, and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.