Dried Fruit with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Try to find a variety of dried fruits for this dessert. Dried plums work especially well.
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound mixed dried fruit (apricots, plums, pineapples, bananas, pears, papaya, mango)
- In a small bowl, combine the cocoa, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of water, and stir until smooth.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the milk and cocoa mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, about 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a serving bowl and pass with the dried fruit.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.