Use the tiniest whole red potatoes you can find for this potato dish, but if they aren't available, simply quarter the larger ones.
- 8 small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place the potatoes in a skillet filled with water to cover. Add the oil and garlic, bring to a boil, and cook at a rolling boil until the water has evaporated, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cook the potatoes 2 to 3 minutes more, until the skins are seared and golden, stirring the potatoes with a wooden spoon once or twice.
- Divide among 4 plates and serve, sprinkled with parsley.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.