Yogurt-Marinated Swordfish Kebabs
Tangy parsley-speckled yogurt marinade both flavors and tenderizes succulent grilled swordfish.
- One pound 1-inch-thick swordfish steaks, rinsed and patted dry, cut into 24 cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 8-ounce container plain nonfat yogurt, 4 tablespoons reserved
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped parsley
- 8 metal skewers
- 8 red cherry tomatoes
- 4 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 4 scallions, halved, then sliced
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Combine the yogurt and 1 tablespoon parsley in a shallow baking dish and add the fish, turning to coat. Marinate the fish for 15 minutes at room temperature or for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, combine the reserved yogurt and remaining parsley in a small bowl and mix well.
- Thread the skewers, alternating the fish, tomatoes, and scallions.
- Prepare a stove-top griddle or outdoor grill. Grill the kebabs 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until opaque. Serve with a dollop of the yogurt sauce.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.