Crisp Wontons with Strawberries and Yogurt
Everyday Food, May 2010
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Yield Serves 6
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup whole natural almonds, finely chopped
- 1 cup plain 2 percent Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 cups fresh strawberries (8 ounces), hulled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 400. Place wonton wrappers on a rimmed baking sheet and brush with butter. Sprinkle with sugar and almonds. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer wontons to a wire rack and let cool.
- Dividing evenly, top 6 wontons with yogurt, a drizzle of honey, and strawberries, then sandwich with remaining wontons. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.