Shaved Carrots, Watercress, and Cashews with Orange Vinaigrette
Whole Living, April 2011
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced on bias
- 2 clementines, peel and pith removed, fruit cut into segments
- 1/3 cup salted cashews, halved
- Whisk orange juice, mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine carrots, watercress, scallion, clementines, and cashews in a medium bowl. Toss with vinaigrette and adjust seasoning to taste.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.