Photo: John Kernick
Roasted Carrots with Garlic
Whole Living, April 2011
- 1 pound medium carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 6 small garlic cloves, skin on
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange carrots and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil
and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, rotating pan once, until caramelized and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Squeeze with lemon before serving. Use a knife to spread roasted garlic on carrots.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.