Grilled Chicken with Mango, Bell Pepper, and Avocado
This upgraded version of a classic grilled-chicken sandwich packs in a heart-healthy avocado spread and antioxidant-rich veggies.
Whole Living, April 2011
- 1/4 avocado
- Coarse salt
- 2 slices seeded multigrain bread
- 3 ounces grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 mango, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 to 5 dandelion greens
- Mash avocado and season with salt. Spread on bread. Top with chicken, mango, onion, pepper, and greens.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.