Soaking tofu in a brown-sugar vinaigrette is a great way to add flavor to this meat alternative.
Whole Living, April 2011
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound firm tofu, cut into six 1/2-inch rectangles
- Whisk rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Arrange in a single layer in a baking dish. Drizzle with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.