Coffee-Berry Green Tea
Juice from the coffee berry -- the fruit that surrounds the coffee bean -- delivers a gentle lift. Try our twist on a hot toddy.
Whole Living, January/February 2011
- 1 green-tea bag
- 1/3 cup coffee-fruit drink (such as Kona or Bai brands)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 basil leaves
- In a large mug, add a green tea bag to 6 oz. boiling water.
- Add coffee-fruit drink and orange zest. Use cinnamon sticks to stir in honey.
- Tear basil leaves and add to tea. Steep, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove tea bag. Serve hot.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.