Collard Greens and White Beans Quesadilla
This dish makes use of leftovers from our Stewed Collard Greens and White Beans recipe.
Whole Living, March 2011
- 2 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup <u>Collard Greens and Beans</u>
- Toast tortillas in a large skillet until crisp, about 2 minutes per side.
- Top one tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese, collard greens and beans, and another 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and toast until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes, flipping once. Serve with salsa.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.