Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Shells Frittata
This dish makes use of leftovers from our Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Shells recipe.
Whole Living, March 2011
- 6 large eggs
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 to 6 <u>Cooked Shells</u>
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. Stir in tomato sauce.
- Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Brush with olive oil. Pour in egg mixture and cook until edges begin to set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange shells in egg mixture and cover with foil. Transfer to oven and bake until just set in the middle, 20 to 22 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.