- 4 lemons, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemongrass stalk, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon and orange juices with the lemongrass and set aside for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Add 4 cups of water, the sugar, and honey. Pour into a baking pan and freeze 1 to 2 hours.
- Using a fork, loosen the lemonade from the pan and return to the freezer for 20 minutes more.
- Scoop into the chilled bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth. Spoon among 4 tall glasses and serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.