- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon clover honey
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients except the water and sesame seeds in the bowl of a small food processor and process for 30 seconds.
- Add the boiling water and process for an additional 10 to 15 seconds. Stir in the sesame seeds. The vinaigrette will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.