This cider vinaigrette recipe perfectly complements our Roasted Cauliflower Salad, and it makes a tangy dressing for any salad.
The Martha Stewart Show, January 2011
- 1/4 cup apple-cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, curry powder, mustard, and sugar until well combined. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified; season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.