Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Roasted cauliflower florets are the crunchy centerpiece of this salad, which is dressed with a sprightly vinaigrette.
The Martha Stewart Show, January 2011
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup cleaned, trimmed, and thinly sliced radishes
- 4 cups watercress
- 1/2 cup whole parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup <u>Apple-Cider Vinaigrette</u>
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast cauliflower until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Set aside and let cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a bowl and add cherries, almonds, olives, radishes, watercress, parsley, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to combine and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.