Turkey Sandwich with Cherry Compote
Cherries give this apres-Thanksgiving classic a summery twist.
Body+Soul, June 2008
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Yield Makes 4 sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch watercress, thick ends trimmed
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1/2 cup Cherry Compote (http://www.wholeliving.com/131522/cherry-compote)
- Divide mustard, turkey, Brie, and watercress among four slices of bread. Top with cherry compote and remaining bread. Halve and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.