Roasted Tomato Sauce
Whole Living, June 2011
- 14 ounces (1 pint) cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange tomatoes in a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes start to burst, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer tomatoes and juices to a bowl and stir in balsamic vinegar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.