Steamed Spinach with Lemon
Martha Stewart Living
- 9 ounces baby or trimmed regular spinach
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- Fill a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water, and fit with a steamer insert. Bring to a boil. Add spinach. Reduce to a simmer. Cover, and steam until spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with oil, lemon juice, and salt. Garnish with lemon. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.