Cucumber-Mint Berry Salad
Four cucumbers go into this delicate-tasting salad, which calls for fresh mint and raspberries. An elegant side dish for an at-home barbecue or a candelit supper. Soy yogurt is called for because it's less sour than regular fat-free yogurt, but whole plain yogurt can also be used.
Body+Soul, September 2005
- 2 cups plain soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 medium cucumbers peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced crosswise 1/8-inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together soy yogurt, lime juice, mint, and garlic.
- In a salad bowl, toss cucumbers with yogurt mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Garnish with raspberries.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.