Cantaloupe and Avocado Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
Body+Soul, March 2006
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cantaloupe (3 pounds), quartered and seeded
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and skinned
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil, and salt; set aside.
- Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Run a knife between the flesh and the skin of the melon; discard skin. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Cut each avocado half again length-wise and then into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Add cantaloupe, avocado, and grape tomatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.