Roma Tomato Salad with Feta and Garlic
Per serving: 122 calories; 3 grams protein; 10 grams fat; 6 grams carb; 1 gram fiber.
Read about the health benefits of garlic.
Body+Soul, April/May 2005
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 to 3 garlic peeled and minced (or sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 ounces tomato-basil feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.