Mint and Parsley Pesto
The pesto can be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator for two to three days. Serve it over whole-wheat pasta.
Body+Soul, May 2010
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- Pulse mint, parsley, garlic, pine nuts, and Parmesan in
a food processor until coarsely chopped. With machine
running, add oil in a steady stream. Season with 1/4 teaspoon
salt and pepper to taste.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.