Watercress with Garlic and Scrambled Eggs
This zesty combo of fresh watercress, garlic, and scrambled eggs puts a flavorful spin on any morning meal.
Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup watercress, stems removed
- 2 large eggs
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add watercress and cook, stirring, until just wilted. Remove from pan and set aside. Lower heat to medium-low.
- Whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour eggs into pan and cook, stirring, until just set. Return watercress to pan and stir. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.