Apple Cinnamon Rum
The organic version of this rum sidesteps the pesticides found on most sugarcane (its primary ingredient). This winter nightcap recipe adds warming, spicy notes of cinnamon.
Body+Soul, December 2009
- 1 1/2 ounces organic rum
- 3 ounces organic unfiltered apple juice, chilled
- 3/4 ounce Laird's Applejack
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Fill a lowball cocktail glass with ice.
- Pour in rum, apple juice, and applejack. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Stir. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.