Photo: Raymond Hom
Peaches, Basil, and Red Onion
Sweet peaches and piquant red onion come together to make a savory fruit salad.
Martha Stewart Living, June 2011
- 3 peaches, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil (leaves torn if large)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Toss peaches with red onion, basil, lemon juice, salt, and some pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
This recipe goes well with grilled chicken.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.