Zucchini, Bell Pepper, and Curry Paste
For a fast, flavorful side, try this saute of summer staples and store-bought curry.
Martha Stewart Living, June 2011
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, sliced 1/3 inch thick on the bias
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 2 teaspoons Indian curry paste (<a href="http://kalustyans.com" target="_blank">kalustyans.com</a>)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Saute zucchini and bell pepper until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in curry paste and salt. Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature.
Try pairing this dish with seared salmon.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.