Strawberry Oat Bars
Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- Pulse dates, nuts, oats, and salt in a food processor until combined.
- Press the date mixture into the bottom of a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- Mash half the strawberries and spread on top of date mixture. Top with remaining strawberries. Slice into rectangles.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.