Ceviche Spring Rolls
Raw fish wrapped with lettuce makes a solid meal. Try it for lunch to power you through the afternoon.
Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 6 ounces black cod, skin removed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Sea salt
- 1 head tender lettuce, such as Boston, leaves separated
- 1 mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Pour lime juice over cod in a glass baking dish. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate until fish is opaque, about 30 minutes.
- For each roll, stack two lettuce leaves and top with some cod, mango, avocado, pepper, and cilantro. Season with salt. Roll and slice in half.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.