Roasted Radishes and Greens
Whole Living, July/August 2011
- 1 bunch radishes (halved if large) and their greens
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate radishes and their greens and arrange on two rimmed baking sheets. Drizzle each with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Bake, until radishes are tender and caramelized and greens are crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.