Good skin practices are like good health practices: You need to pick a routine and stick with it.
These simple formulas feature ingredients that work hard for your complexion. (And don't forget the sunscreen!)
1. Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate is a 100 percent natural blend of precious skin-friendly oils such as argan, avocado, and rose hip.
2. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum (pictured at left) features skin-renewing peptides.
3. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream (pictured at top right) has a light texture, vitamin E, and skin-soothing plant botanicals.
4. Nature by Canus All Natural Daily Facial Cream (pictured at bottom right) is hydrating and rich in certified organic plant oils like olive and jojoba.
5. Avalon Organics Essential Lift Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 contains more than 70 sea-derived minerals and a natural sunscreen.
6. The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost is rich in antioxidant vitamins from the natural Amazonian camu camu berry.
7. Derma E Tropical Solutions Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 keeps skin protected from sun damage with natural SPF, tamanu oil, and antioxidants green tea and vitamins A, C, and E.
8. ZIA Ultimates Oceanic Clay Moisture Creme is a paraben-free formula that contains myrtle-leaf extract to reduce signs of aging and essential oils to balance skin.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.