Pizza with Anchovies, Red Onion, and Oregano
Whole Living, September 2011
- 1/4 cup Fresh Tomato Sauce (http://www.wholeliving.com/144750/fresh-tomato-sauce)
- Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough (http://www.wholeliving.com/144751/whole-wheat-pizza-dough)
- Garlic, chopped
- Fresh oregano
- Red chili flakes
- Red onion
- Grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Place pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on rack in top third of oven.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer stretched dough to parchment.
- Spread sauce on dough. Scatter garlic, oregano, and chili flakes. Top with anchovies, red onion, and Parmesan. Drizzle with
- Transfer to oven: Slide parchment onto
stone or baking sheet. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom is crisp.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.