Pizza with Turkey Sausage, Orange Peppers, and Arugula
Whole Living, September 2011
- 1/4 cup Fresh Tomato Sauce (http://www.wholeliving.com/144750/fresh-tomato-sauce)
- Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough (http://www.wholeliving.com/144751/whole-wheat-pizza-dough)
- 1/2 cup Simple Three-Cheese Blend (http://www.wholeliving.com/144753/simple-three-cheese-blend)
- Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper slices
- 4 ounces turkey sausage
- Olive oil
- Place pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on rack in top third of oven.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer stretched dough to parchment.
- Spread sauce on dough.
Scatter garlic and cheese blend. Top with bell pepper slices and cooked
sausage. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer to oven: Slide parchment onto
stone or baking sheet. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom is crisp. Top with arugula.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.