Pizza with Fresh Figs, Ricotta, Thyme, and Honey
Whole Living, September 2011
- Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough (http://www.wholeliving.com/144751/whole-wheat-pizza-dough)
- 1/4 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- Fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 sliced fresh figs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on rack in top third of oven.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Transfer stretched dough to parchment.
- Dot dough with ricotta cheese. Top with thyme and figs. Season with salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer to oven: Slide parchment onto
stone or baking sheet. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and bottom is crisp. Drizzle with honey.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.