Poached Salmon and Baby Arugula
Whole Living, October 2011
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped capers
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 handfuls baby arugula
- 4 fillets slightly flaked Poached Salmon (http://www.wholeliving.com/147546/poached-salmon)
- In a small bowl, whisk mustard, water, and capers. Season to
taste with salt and pepper. Divide arugula and salmon among plates. Drizzle with dressing.
Keep fresh salad
greens, like arugula
and baby spinach,
on hand to make
even more versatile.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.